What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Why Choose Tara? Choosing a Real Estate agent to help you sell your home is a very important decision. The most important factor is to feel comfortable and confident that your agent will help you achieve your goals in selling and to get you the highest price the market will bear. With over 17 years of experience and 12 years as the Number One agent in Hingham and the South Shore I am hopeful that I can provide you with that confidence.
1. The Local Advantage - Coldwell Banker has been a fixture on the South Shore for years, our local reputation is strong and we have the connections locally to make the difference when selling your home.
2. Internet Marketing - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential and through Coldwell Banker your home will be shown on up to 700+ websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Additionally, with an online presence ever so important, I have an in-house marketing team that solely works for me and will make sure your house is presented in it's best light and continually placed in social media arenas that will get as many eyes on your listing as possible.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Staging - I believes first impressions are everything when it comes to selling a house. My Barn (and yes, it is an actual barn) is a virtual warehouse filled with staging furniture that I supply to sellers as a complimentary service that other agents can charge thousands of dollars to provide. Along with that, my list of service providers help clients tackle painting, decluttering, floor refinishing and more. Through furniture editing and updating, the stage is set for my marketing team to begin the professional photography and video that will be the first impression to buyers and one of the most important parts of selling a house.
I am happy to provide a complimentary Market Valuation of your home and discuss with you your goals and how best to achieve them. To find out more about selling your home, click here